The International Conference on Research in Engineering, Science and Technology is returning for its 11th edition! Taking place on the 19th-21st of March, 2021 in the majestic city of Budapest, Hungary, this highly acclaimed academic conference is THE event of the season. Researchers, scholars, educators, graduate and post-graduate students from all over the world will come for three days of intense learning and engaging networking.
We are delighted to once again organize RESTCONF. Every year we strive to deliver content that not only matches, but exceeds your expectations. Presentations are carefully vetted by our prestigious scientific committee, resulting in stellar sessions that cover the latest trends and challenges in the industry.
Previous editions took place in France, Italy, the UK, Turkey, Greece, Georgia, UAE, and Iran. As you register to attend the event, don’t forget that you and all attendees are invited to join a free guided tour of Budapest. RESTCONF promises to be our best event yet!
Paper Submission Deadline
05 March 2021
12 March 2021
19 - 21 March 2021
This academic event cover all topics are related
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
international conference 2021, academic conference, engineering conferences
Corvinus University of Budapest
Address: Budapest, Fővám tér 8, 1093 Hungary